Once the room is locked, no one will be admitted. It is recommended that all participants arrive 15 minutes before their scheduled session.
Dress appropriately. Casual dress and closed toe, comfortable shoes are the best option.
Alcoholic beverages are not permitted. Any negative behavior related to alcohol consumption or influence of illegal substances is grounds for immediate removal from the premises without refund.
The following rules apply to the escape room experience:
- There is no need to lift or move heavy or anchored objects.
- Force is not needed to open locked items or move room objects.
- Cell phones must be turned off and cannot be used inside the room.
- Do not touch or tamper with electrical outlets.
- All clues can be reached or observed by standing or sitting on the floor. Do not climb on objects or other people.
- Respect the rooms. Destructive behavior toward other players or items in the room is not tolerated.
- Do not reveal clues or answers to others outside the room.
Disregard for the rules is grounds for dismissal at the discretion of the staff of Escape the Room West Chester, LLC.